For U.S. Gentlemen and Women concerned with separation and divorce rates and who wish to protect current assets and income, the Premarital Agreement offers a powerful strategy.
A Premarital Agreement, also known as a Prenuptial or Antenuptial Agreement, establishes the obligations of the spouses before marriage, and is enforceable provided that both parties fully understand all provisions, the provisions are "fair and reasonable", and both parties make full disclosure of assets beforehand. Naturally, a Premarital Agreement with a Russian or Ukrainian Spouse will need to be translated in writing into Russian or Ukrainian by an official-approved translator and exhibit the translator's signature and seal.
You can find out more about Premarital Agreements by reading this Article:
For those who are seriously considering the Premarital Agreement, we suggest the following:
1. Review the PROFILE GUIDELINES for Premarital Agreement Candidate (See Below)
2. CALL OR E-MAIL Our Office to Advise Us of Your Interest
3. Fill Out the Online Fillable QUESTIONNAIRE AND REQUEST FOR ASSET LIST (PDF)
4. Print and Sign the PROFESSIONAL CONTRACT FOR PREMARITAL AGREEMENT (PDF)
5. Mail the Questionnaire Answers and Asset List, and signed Professional Contract to Our Office, with a Non-Refundable Retainer-Deposit Check and Money Order of $350.00 to: Law Offices of Gary G. Bala, 201 Ellis Road, Suite #1, Havertown, PA 19083 USA
Copyright ©. All Rights Reserved.