MEET GARY BALA AND ASSISTANTS
(Last Revised: April 2014)
OUR OFFICE'S POLICY IS: "COC"
(CONFIRM OUR CREDENTIALS)
*American Immigration Lawyers Assn. (AILA), Suggested Attorney
CONFIRM HERE: AILA Lawyer Search
|"Highest Professional Excellence" AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
CONFIRM HERE: Martindale Hubbell
Law Office Address: 201 Ellis Road, Suite #1, Havertown, PA 19083-1011 USA
CONFIRM HERE: MapQuest.com
GARY G. BALA, is an an immigration attorney with 30+ years of attorney excellence. The office is located in Pennsylvania, in the Philadelphia suburbs. The office is a small but personal firm providing customized service to clients nationwide for family-based visas and related immigration matters. The practice is focused on K-1 Fiancée Visas, K-3 Spousal Visas, CR-1 Resident Visas, Adjustment of Status applications, and work and travel petitions.
Mr. Bala's office has assisted clients with hundreds of visas and consultations. The office has petitioned in all major immigration offices nationwide, and many U.S. Consulates worldwide. The office is heavily focused in visas for family-based clients in Latin America, especially Colombia, Peru, Brazil and other Latin countries. Mr. Bala is licensed with the state bars in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and D.C. He is a dual citizen (USA and India).
He is listed in Who's Who in American Law, Current Year, and the office is rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory ("highest level of professional excellence"). The office offers professional assistants in Colombia, including in Bogota, Colombia, and document translators in other Latin country locations.
CAREER BIOGRAPHY HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1979, Temple University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- 1982, Villanova University School of Law, J.D., Villanova Law Review, Award Winner,
Dr. Arthur Clement Pulling Award (Best Student Contributions to Villanova Law Review)
- 1982-85, Judicial Clerkship, Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia, PA USA
- 1985-98, Private Civil Law Practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- 1998-Present: Law Offices of Gary G. Bala
- Licensed in USA: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and District of Columbia
- Licensed in Colombia: Business License with the Camara de Comercio
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Assocation (AILA)
(The premier immigration lawyers group in the USA)
- Suggested Attorney, AILA Lawyer Search
- Attorney Rating: Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory
"AV® Peer Review Rating An AV rating is a significant accomplishment -
a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level
of professional excellence. A lawyer must be admitted to the bar for 10 years
or more to receive an AV rating. "
- Selected for Inclusion: Who's Who in American Law, Current Year
- Dual Citizenship: USA & India (Overseas Citizenship)
- Immigration Attorney Website Service from 1999-Present
(Confirm Website Creation in 1999 of www.usaimmigrationattorney.com at Whois.com)
- Foreign Language: Spanish
- Sports: Avid Tennis Player, Tennis Blog: www.timelesstennis.net
Member Since 2000
Copyright©. All Rights Reserved.
Gary G. Bala, USA Immigration Attorney.