Filipina Fiancee

When you become engaged to your Filipina Fiancee beauty, the Immigration Service in the U.S. will require you to secure a K-1 Fiancee Visa to permit your new fiancee to visit you in your home state. This visa allows her to enter the U.S. one time up to 90 days to continue your courtship together in your home state before a final decision to marry in the U.S. Sometimes called a "sweetheart's visa or engagement visa", the K-1 Fiancee Visa is the principal means by which an American and his foreign ladyfriend can complete an engagement period before marriage. The K-1 Fiancee Visa is limited to U.S. Citizens 1) who can document a sincere and genuine relationship with serious intention to marry, 2) who have met their fiancee in person face-to-face at least one time, 3) who are free and eligible to marry and 4) who can show certain minimum financial requirements.

To secure a K-1 Fiancee Visa, legal petitions must first be filed and approved in the U.S. Immigration Service Center, then processed at the National Visa Center and finally processed at the U.S. Consulate of the lady applicant's home country. After interview, medical examinations and vaccines, the U.S. Consulate will issue the visa to the lady applicant. Current processing time for most U.S. gentlemen across the U.S. is about 5 to 6 months from filing date.

My service in representing you and your fiancee in obtaining the Fiancee Visa will include preparing and filing the required forms and complying with legal requirements. It will also include reviewing my collection of the practical experiences of our fellow travelers in securing this visa from the various U.S. Consulates. In particular, I will review with you and your fiance potential questions which may arise at the all-important visa interview of your fiancee by Consular officials at the U.S. Embassy and by the Immigration Service officers at the U.S. Port of Entry. In short, I will prepare you and your fiancee in the key ingredients and process which will ensure prompt approval of your petition.

In the process, you must agree to gather and timely submit to me all necessary supporting documentation. If your petition is not approved, I will file a petition for waiver. I will also, naturally, keep you fully advised of the status of your petition and visa. After the visa is issued, I remain available without charge to answer your further questions and offer advice and counsel on other immigration issues, such as the petition for adjustment of status, employment authorization and naturalization.

My clients have become not only a focus of business, but also friends, and I am available for questions on legal and financial matters ranging from wills and trusts to investment planning.

Fiancee Visa Fees and Costs
$1500.00 for Best Available Speed Service for Fiancee K-1

$350 Retainer Deposit Requested (Non-Refundable)

$100 Additional for Each Minor Child K-2 or Co-Signer Affidavit

Attorney Fee for K-1 and K-2 Fiancee Visa
(Our Attorney Fee does NOT include
Immigration Service filing fees and
Embassy charges listed below)
$535.00 Immigration Service Filing Fee for I-129F Petition for Fiancee Visa
$350.00 (Apx.) Consular Fee for Medical Examination (Paid to Embassy)
$350.00 Consular Fee for Visa Application & Interview (Paid to Embassy)

As concerns my fee and costs, I have carefully measured what may be a fair fee for my time and expertise. I measure that fee as $1500.00. There are also other costs which include filing fees, translation costs and miscellaneous costs for document retrieval. Experienced USA immigration attorneys now charge up to charge $3000 or more plus costs for this service, while we can match and often exceed quality and speed at lower fees.

Your thoughtful comments and suggestions are welcome.

Secure Payments By PayPal

Copyright ©. All Rights Reserved.
Gary G. Bala, USA Immigration Attorney.